Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Samantha Pierro and Renee LeRette

Salut!
This morning we went to the cinema with some of the French students.  The movie we saw was in Spanish with French subtitles.  Right now, we are working with some of the French students to make a radio broadcast.  We are answering questions of topics such as American life and the difference between the French and American school systems.

For lunch this afternoon, we ate at the school.  The school even changed their lunch schedule so that we could eat some of their specialty food.  One of the meal options was a sausage in a crepe which is like our hot dog.  They even decorated the cafeteria with American flags.

We went to a classroom for about an hour. I was in the computer lab and it was really interesting because there was nothing on the walls; there wasn't even a clock!!! So I was working on the computer and I would look up for the clock, but I could not find it.  So after about half an hour I was getting nervous that I'd be in the middle of something when we had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment