Tuesday, February 22, 2011

David Mosto

Hello everyone, life in Rennes has been great. My host Ahmed has taken me to his favorite places to eat including showing me a really good sandwich called a Kebap. It is still a little hard to cope with being in a different country that feels to me like it has a total opposite culture to what we're used to in America. I personally am an only child but after spending time with my host family, who have seven children in total, my view on what a family is like has changed for me. I do miss home and can't wait to see my family again but I'm enjoying everyday as I know this is beyond a once in a life time experience as I'm getting a chance to live a life like a french student. I'll try to post again another day but signing off for now.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment