Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Allo by David Mosto

Hello everyone. Our trip is going extremely well. I believe I just reached My 1000th picture taken with my camera. The weather today was sunny but a cold with a strong sea breeze. Today we visited Cap Frehel as well as Fort Lalette which contains a huge castle. There was alot of walking today as we took a path along a cliff face over-lookingh the ocean and afterwards we walked along a beach that stetched on for a very long time. After the beach on the way back we stopped in a little town for half an hour and got to walk around in groups. In the end everyone was so tired that most of us fell asleep for the bus ride back to our host families.
I will try to post some photos once I get the chance to sort through them,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment