Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jonathan McHatton

Well, this is our last night in Rennes. I am sad to leave my host family because they have been so nice to me during my stay. They couldn't have been more welcoming and it'll be hard to say goodbye. It has been so much fun being with the family, trying out new foods, watching TV completely in French, and just being with them. My correspondant plays the piano, and I play the saxophone, so we have played together, and it was great. I couldn't bring my own saxophone to France, so my host family very kindly decided to rent one for me for while I was with them. I can't thank them enough for that; it was a very generous thing to do. I will be sure to show my correspondant the same hospitality when he comes to the United States as his family and he have shown me. I am happy to be seeing my family and friends back in the U.S. soon, but it will be hard to leave this wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment