Saturday, February 19, 2011

Caitlyn Cassille

Bonjour!
Right now I am in Brittany, France, and so far it has been amazing!! When we first got to the school to meet our French hosts on Monday, I was very nervous. I was sort of reluctant to leave the bus, and when I did, I was completely frozen with fear. When I got in there though, the people were so nice and welcoming, I immediately lost my fear. Their positive tone and welcoming smiles could not be misunderstood by the language barrier between us. My family is absolutely wonderful, they make me feel like one of the family, and we are now understanding one another. It's very cool. The next day, we went to the beach and had tons of fun. Some of us took off our shoes and walked in the water, which was close to freezing, but it was fun anyway. My time in France is going by way to fast, but I'm making the best of it and experiencing as much as possible while I'm here.
Au revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment