Thursday, February 24, 2011

Final Night in Rennes-Sara Guilbeault

So today was our last day in Rennes and we spent the day sitting in on some classes and participating in others. It was definately an interesting experience to observe all the differences between their school life and our life back at Central. But the students were extremely welcoming and it was a great last day overall. It was pretty sad to be on the bus and realize that it was the last bus ride I would take here in Rennes on this trip. I can't put into words the amazing time I've had here and how grateful I am to my host family. They were so welcoming and so generous for letting my stay here. It's going to be a very hard morning tomorrow when we leave Rennes and have to say goodbye. But I'm ready for the final part of our trip and I can't wait to return in the near future and visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment